Thursday 19 July 2012

dinner planner

during my teen and early 20s years, i used to skip breakfast, eat macdonalds for lunch everyday, and have as many chocolates as i pleased, and lucky for me, rarely put on any weight. then things changed and for the past 2 years, i have been eating better, and exercising 4 times a week! i am now fitter, healthier and stronger, but my diet, even though has changed a great deal, i still fall into that rap of what to eat each night at dinner.
i have been thinking about a meal planner for a while now, but just never got around in getting one. finally, after another workout at the gym with my amazing trainer, i decided, yep, time to get a meal planner! i have seen one in kikki k during my visits, and made my way there. in the end, i chose the one above- my breakfast and lunches are pretty much the same, so this was perfect.
now, the next step is to fill it in. that might be for another evening...there is a spot for a shopping list, which makes things easier so hopefully, it works out as well as i hope!
Thanks for popping by!
C x

No comments:

Post a Comment